All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis material for advanced learners provides an accessible combination of pronunciation theory and practice. The Student's Book encourages learners to examine the sound system of English in the context of connected speech and describes how intonation works in practice.
- Author(s)David Brazil
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/1994
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight300 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.