Proof of Angels: The Definitive Book on the Reality of Angels and the Surprising Role They Play in Each of Our Lives by Ptolemy Tompkins, Tyler Beddoes (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.32Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn March 2015, people were captivated by news reports of the dramatic rescue of an 18-month old girl, Lily Groesbeck, who'd survived fourteen hours in an overturned car, submerged in an icy-cold Utah river, after her mother apparently lost control of the vehicle. Police officers arrived at the scene and heard a woman's voice spurring them on: 'Please hurry, there isn't much time.' Yet, once the two victims were recovered, it was clear the voice could t have come from Lily's mother: she'd been killed on impact. How to explain this modern-day miracle? Ptolemy Tompkins, New York Times bestselling collaborator, with the help of responding officer, Tyler Beddoes, will do just that. PROOF OF ANGELS will be the first mainstream trade book to effectively address a topic that has captivated individuals across cultures, age groups and religious beliefs for centuries. This deeply engaging, hard-hitting book is poised to do for angels what PROOF OF HEAVEN, the internationalbestseller by Eben Alexander on which Ptolemy Tompkins collaborated, did for Near Death Experiences. Tyler Beddoes' compelling story launches a sweeping inquiry into the evidence supporting the existence of spiritual beings. Weaving real-life stories into a rich narrative exploring the history, nature and significance of angels in our lives, this book will appeal to the ermous audience that has bought books such as PROOF OF HEAVEN. PROOF OF ANGELS is poised to join the ranks of major bestselling inspirational titles by offering readers t only a highly entertaining look into a universally fascinating topic but by also delivering a fresh, well-constructed and deeply reassuring message: we are t alone.
- Author BiographyPtolemy Tompkins is the author of seven books. In 2012 he collaborated with Dr. Eben Alexander on the phenomenal worldwide bestseller Proof of Heaven, and co-authored its sequel, The Map of Heaven. For just under ten years he was editor and writer at Guideposts and Angels On Earth magazines. His writing has appeared in numerous other publications, including The New York Times Magazine, Harper's and Time. He is also the author of The Beaten Path, which chronicles his adventures growing up with a Buddhist for a stepbrother, and explores the differences between Buddhism and Christianity. He lives in Nyack, New York, with his wife Colleen and two of his three stepdaughters. Tyler Beddoes was born in Provo, Utah. He studied Criminal Justice and Journalism at Utah Valley University. He joined the Spanish Fork Police Department in 2006. While a member of the Police Department he has been awarded an exemplary service award. He was also recognized by the Mayor of Spanish Fork and the United States Congress for his involvement in the miraculous rescue of Lily Groesbeck on the morning of March 7th, 2015. He currently resides in Elk Ridge, Utah, with his wife Brittany and their two children, Gracie and Gunnar.
- Author(s)Ptolemy Tompkins,Tyler Beddoes
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Notetbc
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.