All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have been looking for a great piece of recording software that's easy to use, with a dynamic graphic interface, Record is a great choice. This program has everything you need to start recording your music right away, including the tools to make your music sound like it was recorded and mixed in a professional recording studio. Record also comes with many bonus features that you simply won't find anywhere else. Propellerhead Record Ignite! provides the introductory guide to this powerful new program. The book will quickly get you up and running with Record. Within these pages, you'll find exercises that will introduce essential Record concepts and the techniques you'll need to help you achieve your goals right away. All the big topics are covered, including installation, recording your first track, using effects, basic editing, using MIDI, and publishing your songs. In other words, you'll find instant success with little fuss.
- Author BiographyMichael Prager has been involved with music technology for more than 15 years and has worked for such organizations as Guitar Center Management, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Disney Interactive, Spectrasonics, Q Up Arts, Sony Classical audioMIDI.com, the Columbia College Hollywood, and Keyboard Magazine. Prager has worked on various Course Technology instructional DVDs and is the author of several books and CD-ROMs from Cengage/Course Technology, including Reason 4 Power!, Reason CSi Starter, Reason CSi Master, and Sampling and Soft Synth Power!.
- Author(s)Michael Prager
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.