All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis books explores why it is we believe what we believe about language, and why we persist in handing down from generation to generation a rag bag collection of fact and fantasy about language.
- Author BiographyRonald Wardhaugh was until recently Professor of Linguistics at the University of Toronto. His many successful books include Understanding Grammar (1996) and Introduction to Sociolinguistics, Third Edition (1998), both published by Blackwell Publishers.
- Author(s)Ronald Wardhaugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/1998
- Series TitleLanguage Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight306 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.