All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProperty asset management requires both the day-to-day oversight of rental properties as well as an ability to maximize the potential of the portfolio through forward thinking and practical planning. To be successful in property management, the individual must be flexible and proactive whilst maintaining a robust kwledge of technical, financial and legal aspects of the leasing system. These managers can have clients ranging from the individual property owner to large international commercial ventures. In Property Asset Management Douglas Scarrett sets out the principles and practice of managing properties for these different clients and their varying needs. As well as the basic theory, the book discusses the process of active management, the strategic objectives, performance measurement and the key financial and operational information which enables high quality and comprehensive reporting to clients. Software screenshots are used to illustrate salient points. This third edition has been extensively rewritten to include developments in property management, especially in the changing nature of the landlord tenant relationship. Scarrett is an experienced academic and professional who has created a practical guide for all those involved in the management of property. The book has also been written to cater for the needs of RICS accredited and business courses provided by Universities in the UK and overseas and provides readers with an overview of the legal aspects of land ownership and tenancy arrangements.
- Author BiographyDouglas Scarrett is now retired from his last post as Director of Estate Management at De Montfort University where he was previously Deputy Head of the School of Land and Building Studies. He has been awarded an honorary Fellowship for services to the University and was joint founding editor of the Journal of Property Management.
- Author(s)Douglas Scarrett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.