All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionProperty insurance disputes make headlines when they are catastrophic in nature. Our society wants to see communities, businesses, and individuals rebuilt and insurance provides a great mechanism for risk management and rebuilding. However, for fundamental business and public policy reasons, certain losses are simply t covered by property insurance. This new edition features updated tables of authority, checklists, sample forms, letters, pleadings, and discussions.
- Author BiographyLeonard E. Murphy is Vice President and General Counsel of the Property Loss Research Bureau and a vice-chair of the TIPS Property Insurance Law Committee. Andrew B. Downs is a shareholder in the firm of Bullivant Houser Bailey PC resident in its San Francisco Office. Jay M. Levin is in the Philadelphia office of Reed Smith, LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Recovery Group, focusing his practice on representing policyholders in disputes with insurance companies, including complex property insurance disputes.
- Author(s)Andrew B. Downs,Jay Levin,Leonard E. Murphy
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight1062 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.