All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Property Law Guidebook 2nd Edition is for law students taking a property law course in any Australian jurisdiction. The text has a focus on learning the 'basics' of property law and on assessment preparation. This guidebook helps students navigate through the fundamental points of property law using: clear and concise explanations of what you need to kw guidelines for answering questions cases to remember and relevant statutes practical examples of the principles of property law in action 'think about it' questions assessment preparation sections diagrams of difficult concepts a glossary of property law terms up-to-date cases and legislation.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Davies is Associate Professor at the College of Business, Law and Governance at James Cook University.
- Author(s)Chris Davies
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight246 g
- Width148 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.