Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the rules regulating property and conveyancing and is intended for use by the n-lawyer. The organizational structure and concise text reflect this goal. For readers desiring additional information, an extensive tes section provides more comprehensive and detailed explanations as well as Chinese translations of key legal terms. As a survey, this text is appropriate for students of law, n-law professionals who need an overview of the subject, and general readers.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Mau, BA, JD, LLM, is a US-qualified attorney at law who formerly taught international commercial arbitration as an assistant professor of law in City University of Hong Kong's MA programme in arbitration and dispute resolution. He is presently an assistant professor of law in the Faculty of Construction and Environment at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University where he is the deputy award coordinator for the Master of Science/Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution programme in the Department of Building and Real Estate. He continues to be involved in the dispute resolution field and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a member of the American Arbitration Association, as well as a HKMAAL accredited mediator. He has also published articles in international arbitration journals as well as several books on general Hong Kong legal principles.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Mau
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.