Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by jordanpas
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the all in one' textbook for the postgraduate study of valuation on real estate courses retains its focus on the valuation and appraisal of commercial and industrial property across investment, development and occupier markets. It is structured from the client perspective and covers single-asset pricing, risk and return issues. The structure of the book has been substantially revised. Part A introduces the key microecomic principles, focussing on land as a resource, production functions, supply and demand and price determination. The locational aspect of real estate is also introduced. Macroecomic considerations are categorised by the main market sectors (and their function); the market for land (development), for space (occupation) and for money (investment). The ecomic context is set and the author then explains why property valuations are required and discusses the main determinants of value and how they might be identified. The mathematics required to financially quantify value determinants are also introduced. Part B of the book describes the methods of valuation; Part C applies these methods to the valuation of a range of property types for a wide variety of purposes; and Part D covers investment and development appraisal. The author introduces valuation activities from a broad ecomic perspective, setting valuation in its business finance context and combining its academic and practical roots. Changes in this second edition include: * less daunting ecomics * expanded companion website with PowerPoint slides for lecturers, self-test Questions & Answers for students: see www.wiley.com/go/wyattpropertyvaluation * up-to-date case studies and sample valuations * reference to the newly-published Red Book (the valuer s bible) Property Valuation with its user-friendly format, using tried-and-tested teaching and learning devices and a clear writing style, remains the core text for students on real estate, estate management and land ecomy degree courses, as well as for fast-track conversion courses for n-cognate graduates.
- Author BiographyPeter Wyatt is a Chartered Valuation Surveyor who has conducted extensive teaching, consultancy and research in land management and valuation. Currently Director of Undergraduate Programmes for Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading, he has developed and delivered national and international university programmes at all levels, has published widely in leading real estate journals and has published two text books. Dr Wyatt has been involved with and lead national, European and international real estate research projects. Recent projects have investigated the way in which key attributes of the domestic and non-domestic building stock affect value; in particular energy consumption, environmental labelling and public transport accessibility. Ongoing work with UK Government is investigating the theory and practice of development viability appraisal in planning policy, focusing on the issue of development value and planning gain.
- Author(s)Peter Wyatt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight954 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.