All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are preparing for a career in property and casualty insurance, you need to pick up a copy of Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram. You will quickly learn the concepts, laws, rate calculations and state and federal regulations that will be covered on the exam. You'll also receive a CD that includes a fully-customizable test engine, detailed score report and state-specific law supplement. No matter where you are taking your exam or which area you need to focus on in your studies, Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram is your smartest way to get certified.
- Author BiographyEric Alan Anderson is Director of Insurance Education for BISYS Education Services, based in Indianapolis, Indiana. He has almost 25 years of experience creating training and test preparation materials for the financial services industry. In addition to authoring 17 insurance training texts and editing 8 others, he has written newsletters and magazine articles, and he has developed materials for audio cassette/workbook, videotape, computer disk and the Web. He has also taught basic English skills courses at the college level and has made presentations to national conferences of insurance associations. Jennifer Martin, CPCU, is Senior Editor of Property-Casualty Products for BISYS Education Services, based in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is the author of 17 insurance training texts and maintains 50 titles on BISYS Education Services' course list. Jennifer has also developed interactive web-based courses and written state insurance law digests, computer documentation, newsletters, online help, and corporate disaster recovery plans. Richard A. Morin, CIC, is a contract author based in Los Angeles, California. He has 35 years of experience writing and training on a broad range of subjects for the financial services industry. For several years, he was an editor for a major insurance training publisher, and he has also worked as an insurance underwriter, a rating supervisor and a licensed insurance and mutual fund sales representative.
- Author(s)Que Corporation
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleExam Cram 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Certification
- Out-of-print date04/07/2012
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.