All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comparison of property versus shares and how to find the right mix for a profitable portfolio Almost every investor eventually considers the question: which is the better investment, property or shares? The answer isn't as simple as one or the other, since both asset classes offer different benefits and risks. And if the best answer is a mix of the two, how do you strike the right balance for sustained returns? This book takes an unbiased look at these two asset classes, explaining the risks and benefits of each, dispelling stubborn myths, and giving you the facts you need to find what?s best for you and your portfolio. Offering a point-by-point comparison of shares versus property, this easy-to-read guide argues that a combined strategy is smartest and safest for most investors. It then goes on to give you the information you need to tailor your portfolio to your own level of acceptable risk versus desired reward. * Offers a simple, in-depth side-by-side comparison of the two most vital asset classes in any portfolio * Peter Koulizos is a popular speaker and commentator on property investing and the author of The Property Professor's Top Australian Suburbs * Zac Zacharia is founder and managing director of financial services company, The Centra Wealth Group, and is a lecturer in share investment, a regular speaker and media contributor * Includes helpful tips on what and when to buy, as well as how to avoid both property and share scams Every portfolio should be different, depending on your own individual goals and needs. With this handy guide, you can find the right mix of assets to achieve healthy and consistent returns.
- Author BiographyPeter Koulizos is the author of The Property Professor's Top Australian Suburbs. He is a lecturer in property, a highly sought-after speaker and a contributing writer to News Limited, www.realestate.com.au and Money magazine. Zac Zacharia is founder and managing director of financial services company, The Centra Wealth Group. He is a lecturer in share investment at TAFE SA and a trainer for Kaplan. Zac is a regular speaker at investment seminars and contributes to numerous publications including inBusiness magazine, The Advertiser and the Sunday Mail.
- Author(s)Peter Koulizos,Zac Zacharia
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight378 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.