Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.42
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
About this product
- DescriptionFascinated by word play, Leonardo created a series of riddles, cleverly disguised as apocalyptic prophecies and fantasies. The 'solution' to each of these inspired sayings - often simply the image of an animal or beast - reveals much about both Leonardo and his Art. Ingenious, witty and, at times, scurrilous, these fragments are the work of a brilliant mind and are as appealing today as they were in his own time.
- Author BiographyAs a painter, sculptor, writer and scientist, Leonardo da Vinci has had untold influence on all aspects of learning, and is considered to be one of the greatest minds in history. Eraldo Affinati is a writer and journalist working for several newspapers. Among his novels: Soldiers of 1956; White Flag, 1995; Dangerous Men, 1998. Among his critical essays: Fields of blood, 1997, finalist for the Strega and Campiello Prizes.
- Author(s)Leonardo da Vinci
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleHesperus Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byJ. G. Nichols
- Foreword byEraldo Affinati
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statementfirst complete ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.