All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the interplay of positive and negative influences on human behavior from a variety of perspectives. It contains contributions from recognized pioneers of research on prosocial behavior. It also includes contributions from widely-recognized experts in their subject areas. It examines several prosocial emotions, such as compassionate love, gratitude, generosity, and forgiveness, showing how these arise in individuals and groups and how they can be fostered.
- Author BiographyMario Mikulincer is Professor of Psychology and Dean at the New School of Psychology at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzlyia, Israel. Phillip R. Shaver, PhD, is Distinguished Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Davis.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1034 g
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.