Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to explore the common backgrounds of persons living in Cyprus from the eleventh to the third century B.C. Hence the volume deals with patterns of familial relationships and activities of the people discussed. The Syllabic Inscriptions highlight the different connections between these people and therefore show the social, political and religious institutions of their time.
- Author BiographyHelene Perdicoyianni-Paleologou specialises in Greek and Latin semantics and linguistics. From 1992-2003 she gained a PhD in Latin Linguistics from the University of Paris, Sorbonne.
- Author(s)Helene Perdicoyianni-Paleologou
- PublisherGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- Series TitleSources for the History of Cyprus
- Place of PublicationAltamont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Weight1424 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edited byAndreas G. Orphanides,Paul W. Wallace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.