All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionMany authors, scholars, journalists, and institutions have invested tremendous time and energy in understanding Ansar al Islam (Islamic militancy). They do so to contribute solutions in reducing the violence and creating a more peaceful and stable world. Of late, the popular tion seems to be that the reasons behind Islamic extremism are diverse and complex. Furthermore, the soldiers of these extremist organizations are a diverse group of people with numerous and disparate motivations. The terrorism and violence of these extremists can seemingly be mitigated and possibly eliminated through greater understanding of their grievances and engagement with moderate voices. To the contrary, the common traits obviously apparent in the dominant form of terrorism and conflict faced by the United States today are religion and ecomics. Religion is often dismissed as one factor among many, however it is the primary catalyst in motivating Muslim men to kill.
- Author(s)Terry P Wise
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.