Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionAward winning authors present a comprehensive review of new perspectives in prostate cancer research and open up new directions in the clinical management of prostate cancer. The authors focus on the biology, genetics, molecular signaling networks in the disease process, and recent advances in the treatment of prostate cancer. This state-of-the-art title provides key insights into cutting edge advances in prostate cancer and into future, vel treatment strategies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight866 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarja T. Nevalainen,Richard G. Pestell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.