Prostate and Cancer: A Family Guide to Diagnosis, Treatment, and Survival by Sheldon Marks (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProstate cancer is one of the most common cancers affecting American men, with over 186,000 new cases diagsed in the United States annually; 1 in 6 men will be diagsed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. Rewned prostate cancer specialist Sheldon Marks offers the definitive guide for men concerned about or diagsed with prostate cancer, and for their families. Since the third edition (2003), there have been significant changes in treatment and resources. Working with Dr. Judd Moul, the Chairman of Urology at Duke and one of the world's top experts on prostate cancer, Marks provides the most up-to- date information on diagsis, treatment, and common questions.
- Author BiographySheldon Marks, MD, is a specialist in prostate cancer. He received his training at Tufts University, the New England Medical Center, and the Mayo Clinic. He lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Sheldon Marks
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.