CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique for its comprehensive presentation of protease function in the stomach, colon, pancreas and liver under both physiological conditions and major diseases manifesting in these four organs. The individual chapters have been written by leaders in the field who outline in great detail the role of proteases in the pathogenesis, diagsis and treatment of disease. Animal models and experimental data are discussed in the context of patient-derived data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleProteases in Biology and Disease
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight686 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byN. M. Hooper,Uwe Lendeckel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.