All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe wealth of primary information provided by geme sequencing projects in various species is of ermous potential value in our efforts to understand biological funtions and molecular interactions t only in rmal development and cellular physiology, but also in diseases. However, utili- tion of these resources can come only from the development and application of a fully integrated set of molecular, biochemical, biophysical, and genetic skill bases. As key components of many cell signalling pathways, protein kinases are implicated in a broad variety of diseases, including cancers and neurodegenerative conditions, and offer considerable potential as tractable targets for therapeutic intervention. With these issues in mind, the present vlume has been compiled to provide examples of core skills required for ana- sis of knase-mediated signalling cascades, with particular emphasis on iden- fication of proteins according to interactive relationships and analysis of functional properties of signalling proteins. Compilation of Protein Kinase Protocols has been possible only as a - sult of the effort of all the contributors, and I am grateful to them for taking the time and having the patience to desseminate the detailied information - quired in order that others can succeed in the application of these techniques. Most importantly, I extend my deepest gratitude to Chris, Emma, and Helen for making it all worthwhile Alastair D. Reith v Contents Preface ...iv ix Contributors ...1 Protein Kinase-Mediated Signaling Networks: Regulation and Functional Characterization Alastair D. Reith...
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight561 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlastair D. Reith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.