Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionProgress in functional proteomics has been limited for a long time, partially caused by limitations in assay sensitivity and sample capacity; however, protein microarrays have the ability to overcome these limitations so that a highly parallel analysis of hundreds of proteins in thousands of samples is attainable. In Protein Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present an up-to-date collection of robust strategies in the field of protein microarrays and summarize recent advantages in the field of printing techlogies, the development of suitable surface materials, as well as detection and quantification techlogies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Protein Microarrays: Methods and Protocols aims to stimulate the application and further advancement of this powerful techlogy in labs worldwide.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number785
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byUlrike Korf
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.