All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past thirty years, many elegant genetic and biochemical approaches have been combined in order to advance the study of protein secretion and the necessary navigation through cell membranes, yet, despite this progress, less than two hundred membrane protein structures are kwn, where near the complete inventory that the discovered protein export systems suggest. In Protein Secretion: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the field provide robust, well-established protocols to elucidate the multiplicity of tools that have been developed to study protein sorting, membrane targeting, transmembrane crossing, and secretion across multiple membranes. With examples involving both prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms, the volume covers subjects ranging from bioinformatics and proteomics to fundamental enzymology and genetics to cell biology, structural analyses, and biophysics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the key materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and detailed tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and dependable, Protein Secretion: Methods and Protocols focuses on well-characterized paradigms so that scientists studying a vast array of subjects from biochemistry and genetics to biotechlogy and biopharmaceuticals can benefit and expand upon their vital research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 619
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1147 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnastassios Economou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.