All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionLong a way to loudly express an opinion without saying a word, T-shirts and their designers and wearers have become more and more effective at conveying large ideas with simple graphics and few words. Exploring T-shirts as an independent form of media used to turn heads and change minds, this book shows young people using their bodies as billboards to stimulate debate. Independent designers and the way they are using the T-shirt to grab attention and agitate is given focus. Anyone into street style and fashion will be interested in this document, with images that include limited edition T-shirts from both well-kwn artists and cult designers such as Katherine Hamnett, Tight Knickers, and SEEE.
- PublisherGraffito Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.