CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Protocol for Conducting Environmental Compliance Audits : Facilities with PCBs, Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Regulated under TSCA by U. S. Environmental Protection Agency Staff (2000, Spiral)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- SynopsisDesigned by the EPA to be a practical working document, this industry handbook includes the comprehensive checklists and backup information you will want your auditing teams to have in hand as they evaluate your facility's compliance with the federal regulations. This handbook includes key federal legislation issues you should be aware of, state and local regulation issues you will typically encounter, key compliance requirements and definitions, typical records to be reviewed during the audit, typical features to be inspected, detailed audit checklists linked to specific regulatory requirements, and key supporting information that is essential to finishing the job.
- AuthorU. S. Environmental Protection Agency Staff
- Number Of Pages231 pages
- Publication Date2000-10-01
- PublisherGovernment Institutes
- Publication Year2000
- Weight23.1 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width8.7 In.
- Length10.9 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.