All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionClean energy techlogies are poised to play an important role in overcoming fossil fuel exhaustion and global pollution. Among these techlogies, electrochemical energy storage and conversion are considered to be the most feasible, sustainable, and environmentally friendly. Proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells are prime examples of electrochemical energy conversion techlogies in action. Believed to be ideal sources of clean power, PEM fuel cells are replacing internal combustion and diesel engines in vehicles, as well as Pb-acid batteries and diesel generators in the emergency backup of telecommunications base stations and computer centers. Written by an industry-leading scientist, Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells explains the theoretical foundations of PEM fuel cells in relation to practical design and operation to t only help beginners grasp the essentials, but also guide industry professionals in tackling technical challenges. Useful to scientists, researchers, students, academics, and practicing engineers, the book covers the fundamentals, materials, components, modules, system architecture, applications, and current developmental status; offers real-world examples; and provides insight into advancing this sustainable clean techlogy.
- Author BiographyZhigong Qi is Wuhan Intepower Fuel Cells Co. (China) CEO, Knowledge Foundation (US) technical advisor, China Fuel Cell & Flow Battery committee member, Hubei Province Fuel Cell committee member (China), and chief scientist/manager of two 863 projects (China). He holds a B.Sc and M.Sc from University of Science and Technology Beijing, M.Sc from Memorial University of Newfoundland, and Ph.D from McGill University. He has authored 56 journal articles, 6 book chapters, 9 US and 7 Chinese patents, delivered nearly 30 invited presentations worldwide, and been affiliated with H Power Corp., Plug Power, MTI Micro Fuel Cells, and Wuhan Intepower Co.
- Author(s)Zhigang Qi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleElectrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note153 black & white illustrations, 75 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.