Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning debut that began with Archetype -- and has readers buzzing--concludes in Prototype, when a woman's dual pasts lock onto a collision course, threatening her present and future. Emma looks forward to the day when she can let go of her past--both of them. After more than a year on the run, with clues to her parents' whereabouts within her grasp, she may finally find a place to settle down. Start a new life. Maybe even create new memories with a new family. But the past rises to haunt her and to make sure there's where on the planet she can hide. Declan Burke wants his wife back, and with a little manipulation and a lot of reward money, he's got the entire world on his side. Except for the one man she dreads confronting the most: Noah Tucker. Emma returns to face what she's done but finds that the past isn't the problem. It's the present--and the future it represents. Noah has moved on and ather woman is raising their daughter. In the shocking conclusion to M.D. Waters's spectacular debut, Emma battles for her life and her freedom, tearing down walls and ripping off masks to reveal the truth. She's decided to play their game and prove she isn't the woman they thought she was. Even if it means she winds up dead. Or worse, reborn.
- Author BiographyM.D. WATERS is the author of Archetype. She lives in Maryland.
- Author(s)M D Waters
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight612 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.