Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionA handson guide filled with practical examples to device/OS independent User Experience Strategy with Axure 7. If you are a UX practitioner, a business analyst involved UX projects, or a product manager involved in UX projects, this book is for you. Consultants or inhouse staff who work for agencies or individual practitioners will also benefit from this book. Familiarity with Axure will help but is t mandatory.
- Author BiographyEzra Schwartz helps organizations realize their strategic vision for a worldclass user experience. As a principal experience architect, he holds lead positions in missioncritical projects for global corporations. An advisor to management and stakeholders, Ezra is an expert in transforming largescale, datadriven systems into mobilefirst, device/OSagnostic UX frameworks. Ezra enjoys solving the numerous challenges involved in complex systems, the organizations that build them, and the people who use them. He draws on his wealth of experience from projects in the financial, education, aviation, healthcare, telecom, publishing, research, manufacturing, and software industries. Ezra feels very fortunate to be practicing in a domain that affords him the opportunities to travel and associate with the exceptional cast of international experts he gets to collaborate with. He values mentoring and giving back to his professional and social communities. Ezra is the founder and organizer of AxureWorld.org, a free communitydriven international conference dedicated to UX prototyping. He talks regularly about UX at conferences and on his blog, www.artandtech.com. Elizabeth Srail has been creating and leading designs since 2001, and throughout that time, she has learned that employing the lesson her parents taught her at a young age, which is to put yourself in that person's shoes , is the key to a successful design. In an age where everyone is talking, mostly through social media, Elizabeth has been listening. She takes what she hears from the users and stakeholders, and removes or diminishes the problems these people face with designs that are thoughtful, easy to use, fun, and pretty. She employs that same lesson when managing others as well and believes that kindness is the greatest illustration of strength. In addition, Elizabeth has guided large organizations by educating leaders on the nuances of the UX process and advising them on how best to implement this practice into their current delivery methodology. Elizabeth started using Axure in 2008 and was happy that Axure allowed her to demonstrate her vision by creating interactivity without having to code and without having to use words to sell her designs; the design and experience spoke for themselves. She met Ezra in February 2009, and in the following years, they collaborated on how best to optimize Axure, often discussing and debating the evolution of the UX practice. Elizabeth is a devoted practitioner and teacher of Ashtanga yoga. Practicing yoga has allowed her to be more creative and handle the stressors of work with poise.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Srail,Ezra Schwartz
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.