All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPursuing third-party endorsements and accreditation is a significant undertaking for child care centers and preschools. Prove It! guides practitioners through the process of preparation, connecting criteria to classroom practices-including hygiene practices, quality interactions, quality learning opportunities and environments, and diversity-while maintaining high standards of care and quality.
- Author BiographyRachel Robertson is a professional development and education quality consultant with twenty years of experience in the education field. Previous roles include classroom teacher, center director, and quality and training manager. She is the author of numerous early childhood articles and presents professional development seminars at national conferences. Rachel holds a degree in family social science from the University of Minnesota. Miriam Dressler, founder and owner of Bloom Training and Consulting, has worked in the education field in the United States and South Africa for the past twenty years. She has experience as an early childhood teacher, center director, adult educator, and accreditation manager. Miriam holds a degree in primary education from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Author(s)Miriam Dressler,Rachel Robertson
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.