All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven Plants: Southern Gardens highlights the 10 most proven plants in the 15 most popular categories of southern plants. It is a veritable Whos Who of plants for the South, reminding the reader of the plants that over time have proven their worthiness to be in every southern garden. This is the first regional work by author after very successful state-specific works. Author host HGTV show and writes a weekly column for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Author is an in-demand speaker at southern garden events.
- Author BiographyErica Glasener is a horticulturist, author, lecturer, and award-winning host of HGTV's A Gardener's Diary for fourteen years. As host of this popular TV show, Erica introduced her audience to gardeners, horticulture professionals, specialty plant growers, landscape architects, and more from across the country. In 2011, she received a Garden Media Award from the Perennial Plant Association for her promotion of perennials through writing and lectures. Currently Erica provides online content for the Southern Living Plant Collection and for Fiskars, where she is a garden expert. She also writes a bimonthly blog for Gibbs Gardens, located in Ball Ground, Georgia. Erica is the original co-author of the Georgia Getting Started Garden Guide (Cool Springs Press).
- Author(s)Erica Glasener
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.