Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionArtists have always been drawn to Provence, seduced by its outstanding natural beauty - its fields of lavender, vineyards and olive trees. In this lavishly illustrated book, Julia Droste-Hennings presents over twenty Provencal gardens styled by the adept minds and hands of artists. Their gardens take many forms, from imposing sculpture parks to delicate assemblages and spaces that take inspiration from Italian classical gardens. Evocative and inspiring, this sumptuous book is an exciting showcase and an original source of gardening inspiration.
- Author(s)Julia Droste-Hennings,Mario Ciampi
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/11/2014
- Content Note220 colour illustrations
- Weight1870 g
- Width244 mm
- Height299 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.