All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning series guides individuals and groups through the meaning of Scripture and its application to everyday life. For busy adults who want to study the Bible but don't kw where to begin, Six Weeks with the Bible provides an inviting starting point. Each guide is divided into six concise, 90-minute segments that introduce one book of the Bible. All biblical text is printed in the guides, which means additional study aids are required.
- Author BiographyKevin Perrotta is an award-winning Catholic journalist and a former editor of God's Word Today. In addition to Six Weeks with the Bible, he is the author of Invitation to Scripture and Your One-Stop Guide to the Bible. Perrotta lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Author(s)Kevin Perrotta
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight168 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.