All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.29
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.33
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $20.63
About this product
- DescriptionDoes a longer life mean a healthier life? The number of adults over 65 in the United States is growing, but many may t be aware that they are at greater risk from foodborne diseases and their nutritional needs change as they age. The IOM's Food Forum held a workshop October 29-30, 2009, to discuss food safety and nutrition concerns for older adults.
- Author(s)Food Forum,Food and Nutrition Board,Institute of Medicine
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byCaitlin Boon,Emily Ann Miller,Laura Pillsbury,Leslie Pray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.