All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring the return on investment (ROI) of human resources programs (HR) is critical for success in today's business world and is an absolute requirement for HR professionals who are part of the senior executive team. Responding to the current accountability demands that continue to challenge human resource professionals, this updated edition illustrates the use of ROI methodology as a communication tool that strengthens the relationship with senior management as well as a process-improvement tool that enhances and improves HR's contributions to the bottom line. With this guide, human resource managers will prove their value to their companies by learning how to measure ROI in a variety of programs, policies, practices, and solutions; develop the ROI of HR with basic, step-by-step instructions; and collect, analyze, and report data with sophistication.
- Author BiographyJack J. Phillips, PhD, is a world-renowned expert on measurement and evaluation and the chairman of the ROI Institute. He provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and workshops for major conference providers throughout the world. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Beyond Learning Objectives: Develop Measurable Objectives that Link to the Bottom Line, Managing Talent Retention: An ROI Approach, and Show Me the Money: How to Determine ROI in People, Projects, and Programs. Patricia Pulliam Phillips, PhD, is an internationally recognized author, consultant, and researcher as well as the chairman of the Chelsea Group, Inc., and the president and CEO of the ROI Institute. She is the author several books, including The Green Scorecard: Measuring the ROI in Sustainability Projects, Measuring ROI in the Public Sector, and Retaining Your Best Employees. They both live in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.