All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionGrayson Bridlington, the Earl of Hawkeswell, has been living in limbo for two years, ever since his bride, heiress Verity Thompson, disappeared on their wedding day. As she hasn't been declared deceased, Hawkeswell cant legally remarry and cant access his wife's funds, either of which would settle his dire financial crisis. Hawkeswell finds Verity and strikes a bargain with her: in return for three kisses a day, he will t insist on his conjugal rights. But Verity discovers there are kisses and then there are kisses, as she begins to learn the true meaning of seduction.
- Author BiographyMadeline Hunter has published twenty-one critically acclaimed historical romances. Her books regularly appear on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists. More than five million copies of her books are in print, and her books have been translated into twelve languages. She has won two RITA awards and is a seven-time RITA finalist. Madeline holds a PhD in art history, which she teaches at the university level. She loves to hear from readers and can be contacted through her website: www.MadelineHunter.com.
- Author(s)Madeline Hunter
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight172 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.