Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been my privilege to kw Franklin Trainer for several years. He is a man of Christian character and has proven himself faithful. He takes his responsibilities very seriously while attempting his very best to live holy and being led by the Spirit. I would say that he is old fashion in his beliefs, but he simply just believes the Bible. You will only find him using the King James Bible in his studies and devotionals. My wife has spent time with his wife and their home is solid, stable and full of Christian joy. If you want to read devotionals written by a man that lives them out daily, please read Provoked. Sincerely, Evangelist Matt Pringle Ottumwa Baptist Temple Ottumwa, Iowa Cut from the old cloth of the patriarchs, Franklin Trainer wastes time trying to be good. He kws that he is a sinner and must have God's own goodness for his own. Franklin is t concerned with simply being right. Rather, he insists on Christ's righteousness being imputed to him. This is a man who has been to Bethel, and who has walked with God and every aspect of his life is fragrant with the aroma of celestial delights. Now he has erected an altar, and welcomes us all to worship with him at the feet of the One he adores. Having wrestled with God for every benediction within, Franklin generously invites us to enjoy them with him. Pastor Caleb Thompson Austin, Texas Born and raised in rural Missouri, Franklin grew up appreciating the value of candor and honesty. Choosing early on to surround himself with older mentors, his own age and maturity has w served to solidify the benefit of having learned plain speak during his formative years. Reared in a crosspatch of Protestantism, but t saved until the age of 29, has forged a post salvation passion, and a compelling heart, to reach out to others who perhaps live in like delusion that all is well with their soul apart from being born again (cf. John 3:3, 5). Working for some 24 years in youth ministry, Franklin takes seriously the admonition to teach others also those eternal truths instilled in him by faithful men gone on before (cf. 2 Timothy 2:2). Franklin teaches and preaches regularly in chapel and Sunday morning classes as a staffer at his local church and Christian school; as well as on the radio in the nearby community. Married, with two grown daughters, two terrific sons-in-law, and one granddaughter; life in CHRIST is rich and rewarding indeed. The Trainer's make their home in the Ozark region of the 'Show Me' state; enjoying country living at its finest, amidst some of the best climate and scenery found anywhere under GOD'S Heaven.
- Author(s)Franklin Trainer
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.