Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards, Updated Version by Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council, The Committee on Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: An Update, Board on Chemical Sciences and Technology (Hardback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrudent Practices in the Laboratory--the book that has served for decades as the standard for chemical laboratory safety practice--w features updates and new topics. This revised edition has an expanded chapter on chemical management and delves into new areas, such as natechlogy, laboratory security, and emergency planning. Developed by experts from academia and industry, with specialties in such areas as chemical sciences, pollution prevention, and laboratory safety, Prudent Practices in the Laboratory provides guidance on planning procedures for the handling, storage, and disposal of chemicals. The book offers prudent practices designed to promote safety and includes practical information on assessing hazards, managing chemicals, disposing of wastes, and more. Prudent Practices in the Laboratory will continue to serve as the leading source of chemical safety guidelines for people working with laboratory chemicals: research chemists, technicians, safety officers, educators, and students.
- Author(s)Board on Chemical Sciences and Technology,Division on Earth and Life Studies,National Research Council,The Committee on Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: An Update
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.