All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionLearn pruning techniques that will have your garden looking smart in time. This volume includes: step-by-step pruning instructions; over 350 full-colour photos; expert hints & tips for saving time, money, and effort; and, much, much more! Filled with full-colour photographs and easy-to-follow illustrations, this concise guide provides readers with everything they need to kw about pruning trees, hedges, perennials, roses, and shrubs. It shows gardeners why pruning is so important and how it can be used to maintain, train, and in some cases, revive plants. It also teaches readers about proper tool selection as well as pruning techniques for specific purposes - such as achieving shape, wealth of foliage, fruiting or flowering, and much more. Smart Guide: Pruning also includes an extensive section with pruning advice for specific plants, including when to prune and how to bring the best out of your plant.
- Author(s)Editors of Creative Homeowner,How-To
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleSmart Guide
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2012
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight381 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.