Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is your spiritual Swiss Army Knife. Keep it handy, read it, study it, be familiar with the contents, and then pull it out for those times when life is confusing and raw. When you're struggling with life, grab this book, turn to the Psalm that fits your moment and find hope on God's lap. Christian hope is t a longing or yearning for God to help; it is t waiting for the slim chance that things may get better. Genuine hope is the confidence that God is in your life, w and forever, and that thing can separate you from his love. Hope is the confident expectation, the sure certainty that what God has promised, he will deliver. This book examines ten Psalms that all have the common thread of helping us find hope in the midst of difficulty. I pray that as you enter into the emotions and experience the truths of these Psalms, you will be filled with hope as I have.
- Author BiographyBob Saffrin lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota with his wife Barb and their beagle Rocky. Bob and Barb have two children and four grandchildren. Bob loves the outdoors and has been on many backpacking trips in the rugged Boundary Waters area of Minnesota including winter camping. In his 20s, Bob began a fascination with the Bible. After reading the New Testament several times and convinced that God had died on the cross to save him, Bob asked Jesus into his life and began a wonderful lifelong relationship. His fascination with the Bible became a love for God and for his word. Bob has been teaching and preaching for over 35 years.
- Author(s)Bob Saffrin
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.