All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPSD2 is the second EU Payments Services Directive. It will lead to big changes in EU banking. Most recent regulations have harmonised EU payments. PSD2 is different. The changes are radical and it is breaking new ground. Information from a customer's payment account is very useful. It is a vital ingredient for developing financial products. For many years, only the bank providing the account had this information. If more providers get this information, invation and competition will increase. PSD2 cracks open this information for all providers. PSD2 lets many service providers initiate payments and access data from an account. The customer needs to agree to this. Payments experts are t the only people impacted by PSD2. Product designers, risk managers, consultants, compliance officers, investors and bank customers should understand PSD2. This book explains PSD2 to business professionals who are t payments experts. It shows how payments data could be a key ingredient in new service invations. It explains how the business models of traditional banks could change. PSD2 in Plain English avoids the jargon used by payments experts. The book carries the accreditation of a 'Plain English Book Mark'. This accreditation means the book's clarity has been independently assessed by the Plain English Campaign. The Book Mark requires clear layout and design. The language in the book is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Author BiographyPaul Rohan is a researcher and management consultant in payment systems and payments regulations. Paul advises Payment Institutions and other service providers in the EU Payments and Fintech markets. He also consults on business strategy with traditional banks. Paul has a specific focus on helping clients make a successful transition into the era of Open Banking APIs. Paul received undergraduate degrees in Business from University College Dublin and Financial Information Systems from Trinity College Dublin. Paul holds an MSc in Programme Management from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- Author(s)MR Paul Rohan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.