Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionRichard B. Seager excavated the Mian town and cemetery at Pseira in 1906-1907, but the work was t fully published. The Temple University excavations (1985-1994) under the direction of Philip Betancourt and Costis Davaras conducted an intensive surface survey of the island. The results of the survey on the small island off the rtheast coast of Crete are published in two volumes. Pseira VIII presents the results from the corollary studies that accompany the surface survey. The surface survey is presented in Part IX.
- Author BiographyPhilip P Betancourt has been Director of The Institute for Aegean Prehistory since 1990 and is also, concurrently, Adjunct Professor at the Department of the History of Art, University of Pennsylvania. He is a renowned expert in Aegean prehistory and remains an enthusiast out in the field.
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- Series TitlePrehistory Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Note25 b/w illus 5 tbs, 14 b/w pls
- Weight921 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCostis Davaras,Philip P. Betancourt,Richard Hope Simpson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.