All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a self-contained and elementary introduction to the modern theory of pseudodifferential operators and their applications to partial differential equations. It presents the necessary material on Fourier transformation and distribution theory, the basic calculus of pseudodifferential operators on the n-dimensional Euclidean space, an introduction to the theory of singular integral operators, the modern theory of Besov and Bessel potential spaces, and several applications to wellposedness and regularity question for elliptic and parabolic equations. The basic tation of functional analysis needed in the book is introduced and summarized in the appendix.
- Author BiographyHelmut Abels, University of Regensburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Helmut Abels
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight393 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.