All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst genuinely up-to-date guide to psychedelic mushroom cultivation in years, containing information on both indoor and outdoor varieties. Contains step-by-step photographs and illustrations with detailed directions for the cultivation of four different psilocybin species, a resource guide for supplies and an introduction to mushroom biology, plus essays on the use of psychoactive mushrooms in traditional and modern contexts and ethbotanical advice exploring medicinal use and the plant-human relationship.
- Author(s)Kerry Ogame
- PublisherQuick American a division of Quick Trading Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/2006
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuick American a division of Quick Trading Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.