All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionChildbirth is one of the most important social and psychological life events for women. In addition to the social context of including a new family member, this period is highly associated with the occurrence or recurrence of psychiatric disorders. Psychiatric disorders during this period have some negative effects on children as well as functional impairments in mothers. The prevalence of psychiatric diagsis -- especially depression and anxiety disorders -- is high in the postpartum period. Recently, there has been growing interest in psychiatric disorders in the perinatal period. This book summarises classical information and recent advances regarding epidemiology, clinical features, pathogenesis, progsis, the long-term effects on children, and treatments of psychiatric disorders during the postpartum period.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.