All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychiatry suffers a lot of criticism, t least from within its own scientifically founded medical world. This book provides an account of mental health difficulties and how they are generally addressed in conventional medical circles, alongside critical reviews of the assumptions underpinning them to encourage more humanitarian perspectives.
- Author BiographyHugh Middleton has been an NHS Consultant Psychiatrist for more than twenty 20 years. He is also an academic who teaches social science undergraduates and PhD candidates, medical students and doctors.
- Author(s)Hugh Middleton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $32.74
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $38.88
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.