All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionI'm a woman. I'm a mum. I'm a working mum. I'm a wife. I'm a psychic. I'm a psychic housewife. Hey, doesn't this sound like some woman-empowerment song from the 80s? Anyway ...I have kids. They go to school, have play dates, have friends and they see ghosts. They also just kw things. How about you and yours? -Lorraine Roe from her website www.psychichousewives.com This is a wacky, light-hearted approach to developing psychic abilities. It is an odd mix of self-help, humour and psychic-hotline kind of advice. Author Lorraine Roe is big on self-care (sometime it is important to bail out from the kids and have alone time), maintaining appropriate boundaries, building healthy relationships and consulting one's spirit guides. Chapter titles include: . Getting Started . Energetic Self-Care and Setting Boundaries . Ghosts, Energy Vampires and Addictions . Icons, Altars and Ceremonies . Kids, Divination and Psychic Ability Each chapter includes exercises for the reader to help them saddle up to Spirit and get psychic.
- Author BiographyLorraine Roe is a five-time Emmy Award-winning investigative reporter. Her videos can be seen on You-Tube. She lives in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Lorraine Roe
- PublisherHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.