All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.41Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in a series of autobiographical accounts by a former Prison Officer of HM Prisons in the UK. The book tells the rough truth about life in Strangeways and Wormwood Scrubs jails including details of abuse and violence.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Sutton is an internationally published best selling author, a poet, songwriter and professional psychic consultant. John is currently the feature editor of the monthly journal of Spiritualism 'Psychic World' in which he writes a column. His recent credits include 'Psychic Pets' published by Bloomsbury. 'The Psychic World of Derek Acorah' published by Piatkus. 'Animals Make You Feel Better' published by Element/Penguin. John is the webmaster of the highly rated website WWW. Psychicworld.net Born in Lancashire 1949 John was half educated in the town of Leigh where one of his teachers was the Oscar winning screenwriter Colin Welland. Following five years service in HM Forces as an NCO John joined HM Prison Service in January 1975 at Strangeways Jail in Manchester. This book tells the true story of what happened next. John G. Sutton now lives in his native Lancashire with his wife Mary whom he married on his 21st birthday in August 1970. Their only child, Dulcie Jane lives close by with her husband and her two wonderful children Aaron and Jasper, they call John 'Grandpa Grumps'.
- Author(s)MR John G Sutton
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.