All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $10.26Trending at AU $11.77
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop self-confidence Overcome procrastination and indecisiveness Improve your health Make more moneyDr. Maxwell Maltz was a rewned pioneer in plastic surgery when he ticed that while the outward changes to his patients were a success, an inner healing and transformation was necessary for them to achieve the life changes they were seeking. Psycho-Cybernetics is a masterful synthesis of proven psychological and physiological processes, which took Dr. Maltz 29 years of research and testing to develop. His groundbreaking work, Psycho-Cybernetics, has become an all-time classic in the field of self-image psychology. Since its first publication, this book has inspired and helped millions to achieve ambitious and life-changing goals. Recently revised and updated, this unabridged audio edition of Psycho-Cybernetics remains true to Dr. Maltz's visionary approach and proven groundbreaking techniques. These techniques that will lead to a dynamic new self-image, greater self-esteem, and the means to achieve a lifetime of success and happiness.
- Author BiographyMaxwell Maltz, M.D., F.I.C.S. was one of the most important and renowned authors in the field of psychology. His books include Creative Living for Today, The Magic Power of Self-Image Psychology, and the bestseller Dr. Pygmalion. A brilliant plastic surgeon, he was also an internationally renowned professor and lecturer.Paul Michael has narrated nearly 50 audiobooks and has been nominated twice for an Audie award. Some of his most popular recordings include Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code and Inferno, The Tristan Betrayal, Hollywood Tough, Sons of Fortune, and Second Spring. He was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada where he performed on stage, radio, and TV including a regular role on the TV series The Beachcombers.
- Author(s)Maxwell Maltz
- PublisherAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Weight277 g
- Width131 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Read byPaul Michael
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time690
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.