All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe was a fugitive, lost in a storm. That was when she saw the sign: motel - vacancy. The sign was unlit, the motel dark. She switched off the engine, and sat thinking, alone and frightened. She had body. The stolen money wouldn't help her, and Sam couldn't either, because she had taken the wrong turning; she was on a strange road. There was thing she could do w - she had made her grave and she'd have to lie in it. She froze. Where had that come from? Grave. It was bed, t grave. She shivered in the cold car, surrounded by shadows. Then, without a sound, a dark shape emerged from the blackness and the car door opened. Psycho is t a tale for queasy stomachs or faint hearts. It is filled with horrifying suspense and the climax, instead of being a relief, will hit the reader with bone-shattering force.
- Author BiographyRobert Albert Bloch (1917-1994) was a prolific and celebrated writer of crime, horror and science fiction. In 1989 he was the recipient of a Bram Stoker Award for Lifetime Achievement, which is presented periodically to an individual whose work has substantially influenced the horror genre. Psycho was Bloch's most famous work, and it was on this chilling novel that the classic film of the same name by Alfred Hitchcock was based.
- Author(s)Robert Bloch
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.