All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors explore the significance of literature and psychoanalysis for medical education and practice.
- Author BiographyPeter L. Rudnytsky is Professor of English at the University of Florida and editor of the journal American Imago. Rita Charon is Professor of Clinical Medicine and Director of the Program in Narrative Medicine at Columbia University and coeditor of the journal Literature and Medicine.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Psychoanalysis and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter L. Rudnytsky,Rita Charon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.