Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA range of brief dynamic therapy models and techniques are described, and their implications for managed care practice are explored. Clinicians also learn how to present an empirically based rationale and appropriate documentation for their services; select and make use of treatment outcome measures; and deal with clinical and ethical dilemmas that are likely to arise.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Sperling, PhD, is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Dr. Sperling has published and presented extensively in the areas of adult attachment, mental representation, and love relationships. He maintains a private practice in clinical psychology.
- Author(s)Amy Sack,Charles L. Field,Michael B. Sperling
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication09/03/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.