Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPsychogenic denture intolerance is a complex and rising problem of dentistry and presents many intricate problems, which are being tackled by various disciplines of both basic and clinical research. This book reviews research on the subject of psychogenic denture intolerance including peculiarities of denture-related psychological and psycho-physiological phemena, background and pathomechanisms of denture induced psychosomatic manifestations, preventive- diagstic and treatment strategies of premised conditions, basic principles of communication and patient-nurse-dentist interrelationships as well as an introduction in several treatment methods like psychotherapeutic approaches and others.
- Author(s)Pal Fejerdy,Tibor Karoly Fabian
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.